What’s the hottest trend? The POC—pops of color! These bright accents, or pops of color, are fun and easy to wear. They come in virtually any shade; your stylist knows just the right one to bring out (and flatter) the real you. Are you classic, playful or edgy? For beachworthy style, talk to your stylist about shades of blue, pink, gold or bright red. The POC is the perfect accessory for summer’s easygoing style.
- They have the knowledge and the expertise required to give you the exact look you want.
- If you don’t like the result of do-it-yourself hair color, you’ll have to figure out how to fix it and probably end up paying twice as much as you originally planned on spending. If you are unhappy with salon hair color, your stylist will do what he or she can to make sure you leave the salon happy.
- Do-it-yourself hair color is messy and stressful. You have to make sure you leave it on for the perfect amount of time, don’t stain your hands or clothes, and follow the directions exactly. Relax and let a professional stylist take care of it!
If you’re planning on getting any type of chemical service – perm, highlights, color – be sure to prep your hair by getting a deep conditioning treatment. The rich, intense formula will infuse your hair with protein and moisture, rebuilding damage and boosting your hair’s health. If your hair isn’t in great condition before your perm or color, you may not get optimum results. A deep conditioning treatment is a quick and easy way to ensure the success of your chemical service. Even if you’re not getting a chemical service, a deep conditioning treatment will give you smooth, shiny hair that’s full of volume. One of the most effective conditioning treatments is the Redken Chemistry hair treatment. Not only does this treatment use protein and moisture, it also balances the pH of the hair to dramatically improve its health. Each Redken Chemistry treatment corresponds with an in-home regimen that allows you to continue improving your hair's health even after you leave the salon!
Are you always on the lookout for a new style to surprise and impress your friends and family? Or maybe you’re in a bit of a style rut and need to try something different. Either way, keep reading to discover the best options for you. Then take a few notes and stop by your salon to talk to your stylist about creating a super stylish look that’s all your own.
- Thin hair? A short, face-framing cut with sideswept bangs would look great on you. Try a cute, angled bob. You won’t feel pressure to make your hair big and voluminous, and you won’t feel like a failure when it falls flat an hour later.
- Long hair? If you want to try something new without losing your length, adding layers is always a great way to mix things up and give your hair a little movement. If your face is oval-shaped or heart-shaped, try straight, blunt bangs for a look that’s trendy and original.
- Short hair? If you need a little variety in your style, but don’t want to go any shorter, highlights or lowlights are just the thing. They’ll give you a richness and dimension, making your look pop.